TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions before your ticket purchase:
Camp of Horrors is frightening and may include total darkness, water spray and splash, uneven surfaces, steps up and down, strobe lighting, latex, narrow tunnels, spaces which require you to bend down while walking, sudden loud noises, live “scare actors”, as well as fog and scent effects which are intended to startle and frighten you.
Camp of Horrors is not recommended for people with heart or back problems, pregnant women, people prone to seizures or anyone who has an affliction that is made worse by fear, anxiety or flashing lights. Also, this event is not recommended for anyone with health issues that can be made worse or aggravated by any other form of participation.
YOU PARTICIPATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
During Camp of Horrors, depending on your ticket choice, you may be handled, moved, bound, hooded and chained by our actors. You may witness strong verbal content, which may be considered offensive in nature. This content is part of the experience and is presented for entertainment purposes only.
You will not be placed in real danger at any time.
Persons under 18 years of age will not be admitted.
For camp of horrors (cont) persons under 13 will not be permitted.
It pays to purchase early! Pre Purchased Ticket Bonuses end July 1, 2017.
If you pre purchased your tickets to Camp of Horrors 2017 before July, 2017 you get certain perks during the event. Perks are as follows:
- VIP front row parking and Camp site selection
- Front of the line registration
- Option to set a member of your group up to get taken/chosen
- VIP discounted ticket options for 2018’s Camp of Horrors ($10.00 off per ticket, Limit 1 discount per ticket purchased for 2017 Example: purchased 3 tickets in 2017, you receive $10.00 off each ticket up to 3 tickets in 2018)
NO ADMITTANCE AFTER 9PM
Anyone arriving after the 9 pm Camp of Horrors Orientation will not be permitted. Camp orientation is mandatory to the safety and well being of our cast, crew, and campers.
Smoking in designated areas only. BYOB is allowed in camping area only. Leave all metal objects in your car. Do not touch oak trees. Do not touch or aggravate any wildlife. Do not touch properties, sets, or effects. Do not touch the actors. The actors may touch you, depending on your ticket choice. You cannot touch them back. They WILL NOT harm you. Stay on the premises at all times once you enter. Do not bring or wear masks, costumes or imitation weaponry of any kind. Video recording of any aspect of Camp of Horrors is not allowed. Pictures are permitted in campsite/tented areas only. 23 Entertainment Group must approve any commercial use of photos taken. Don’t bring anything of value. We will not be held liable for the loss of ANY item. Participation is an individual experience and will not be the same for all campers, as campers will participate in the activities of their choice.
- Campers sleep in their own tents. Campers with the same ticket level can share tents if desired.
- We do not supply sleeping bags, pillows, flashlights or tents. You must bring these yourself.
- Semi- and total darkness is utilized throughout the experience, therefore, running is forbidden during Camp of Horrors.
- Camp of Horrors operates rain or shine. You should wear sensible clothing and footwear and be prepared for potentially wet conditions. The experience takes place outdoors.
- No open flames of any kind are permitted. Group bonfires will be in the camping areas for all to enjoy.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission if your behavior is perceived as threatening or if we have any reason to believe you pose a threat to other campers or our actors. In this instance, we will NOT issue a refund of your admission price.
- There is ample time for sleeping. However, the event and scare activity will continue throughout the event, sporadically and without warning. You may experience erratic interruptions during your sleep and at other points during the night.
- We will not be held liable for any accident or incident which occurs if you have failed to follow instructions given by the Camp of Horrors production team, actors or security staff, or if you have failed to adhere to any of the terms and conditions given on the website at www.23Entertainmentgroup.com as published on the day of your attendance.
- 23 Entertainment Group will endeavor to ensure that all advertised features are available. We may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, cancel or suspend any feature or stage of the event (not the entire event) due to inclement weather to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- 23 Entertainment Group films and photographs at all times for the purpose of security, quality monitoring and marketing. These recordings may feature campers images or voices. By taking part in the event, you irrevocably waive all rights in these recordings and agree that we may use them in perpetuity and without limitation in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever without payment, notification or credit to you. You further agree that all copyright lies solely with 23 Entertainment Group.
- Once booked, you cannot change or modify your tickets under any circumstances.
- 23 Entertainment Group reserves the right to cancel any advertised event if circumstances dictate that it is necessary to do so. In this event, you will be notified by email at the address given when you purchased your ticket, and you will receive a full refund via the method of your original payment. In the event of a cancellation we will refund your ticket price only, and will not be held liable for any other expenses.
- You must bring your printed tickets to Camp of Horrors the night of your event. You may also bring tickets downloaded to a smart phone. Twenty-four hours before the event date, you will receive the official camp dossier. In it, you will find maps, zone and creature information. Artifact items are also included in your dossier that can aid in your survival.
- Camp of Horrors is an asset of 23 Entertainment Group™, LLC.
- By purchasing a ticket for Camp of Horrors you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and taking part is at your own risk.